Thursday, September 2, 2010

Starting blog and Making money from online

Make money online...ho.ho.ho.ha.ha.

 


My Expression

          I am one kind proud of blogger.I think that,one of the biggest earn place is blog.It's the easiest way to make blog,blogger and blogs may be variety segment,such as fashion,archive,information,music,literacy,science,animal etc.As I think,I am sure you can be find out, how to make money online on the other process.I want to say something blog tips for everyone,who earns money to make by blog.Everybody knows that more you read,more you learn.It's main point,which them 
                                                                   helps to make proud of blogger.

       When I stared,read in wikipedia about blog.I saw,I can't believe it.Moreover it heps us and to build up own career.I trust it,Blog tips to help us me,how to start blog,how to a better blog,blogger,how to make money online etc.My favourite hobby,I want huge of gather information from net service. For this reason,I want to be a proud of blogger.


Firstly,we should know about blog.I want to give,shortly note for pro blogger.They are....

  • What is a blog?
  • Why use a blog?
  • Blog segments.
  • Blogging tips.
  • How to earn to make by blog?
  • How to learn a blog?
  • Reference Blogs to help better blog.
  • How to make money online?
What is a Blog?

        In the past few years,blogs have attached so much.Then I'm finding it and difficult to define "What is a Blog?"Moreover,I search in wikipedia about Blog.


To blog or not to blog is no longer the question.The question now:What is a Blog?


      Blogs are usually maintained by individual with regular entries of commentry.Blog can also be used as a verb,meaning to maintain,on add content to a blog.Most blogs are interactive.Allowing the visitors to leave comments,to learn about blogs.

Blogger is a free Blog publishing tool from Google for easily sharing your thoughts with the world.


       In a word,A Blog is a Web site.where you write stuff on an fundamental basis.Every time,every moment can access your Blog site.So your visitors can read what's new.Then they are comment or link,back link to it or email you or not.


        I think that In simple terms,A Blog is a personal diary.A collection links your own private thoughts.Your blog is whatever you want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment